Sunday 14 July 2013

Horsey HAPPY

This iPhone is growing on me, here I am again sitting relaxing and typing up this post. Yes... I could be sat by my laptop and get online, probably via many social media sites and some externals site browsing, to complete this blog- but the convenient app on this iPhone allows me to touch type until my hearts content.

It's almost midnight and I'm just in the cottage. The night is still purple and pink from the setting sun fighting the moon, I couldn't believe the time when I came inside. Having been outside since 7pm I've just spent the evening pondering and wandering around the farm, enjoying everything there is to smile at without leaving my humble abode.

Lounging in the field with my furry friends.

Why the long face Hayleigh?

My homegrown vegetable patch Strawberries- oh so fresh!!


Now I'm off to sleep, like this sleepy horse- relaxed and happy.

GOODnight!

Note that Quote: "Happiness is when what you think, you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment